In my words are bits and pieces of my heart on display, in the hope that they resonate with yours.
- Reviving A Dying RomancePerhaps, he had finally snapped out of his absent-mindedness to realise that he was neglecting his loving wife?
- A Country And Their Sacrificial LambsWhere gender equals respect, And women are made to cower before men,
- A Captain’s TaleO, the cunning spoondrift sprayed and sprayed, As if taunting his imminent misery, With no fowl to feast, nor water to thirst,
- Home Is Where The Heart Isan unsure future lies beyond these screens, and fearful, these veins don’t seem to remember
- Promesas Rotas // Broken PromisesHow did I decide that it was time to wave goodbye to such a magnificent mess?
Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.William Shakespeare
And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.Sylvia Plath
In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.Robert Frost